Its been an okay day so far! And the lovely Ember @ A little Safe Place nominated me for the Miranda Sings Award ! Thank you very much Ember 🙂
The award was created by Claudia @ Claudia’s Thoughts to spread self love! Its so easy to list out everything we do not like about ourselves, but Claudia is right! Its time we started compiling a list of things we like about ourselves too !
So, here are the rules:
❤ Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
❤ Include the featured image on your blog post.
❤ Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
❤ List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
❤ Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
7 things I like about myself:
- I like my eyes. They are my best feature 😄
- I love where I live. Colombo is great! Its got a mix of everything one needs, not to much not too little 🙂
- I am open minded, and I’m glad of it. I dislike people who have stereotyped views and aren’t at least willing to listen to other POV.
- I’m a know-it-all because I’m a readaholic. ^_^ You can talk to me about anything and I will probably know something about it. (though when people underestimate me, it pisses me off like crazy!) READING IS POWER PEOPLE!!
- I know I’m trustworthy and willing to help people when needed. I trust people easily and I like it that people trust me back.
- I know I was pretty good in English, composition and essays, all through school.
- I have a pretty good life and I love it, the people in it, the places I find myself and the experiences I go through
In the true words of Miranda
❤ I nominate everyone who ‘likes’ this post. Its self love time!! ❤
Have a nice day!!