I have news!
The lovely emdoesbookreviews nominated me for the Book Fangirling Blog Award, which I will accept so that I get to nominate a few of my fellow bloggers who I know are bigger fangirls than me in this blogging world. This award was created by the lovely Hannah of The Book Fangirling blog with an aim to give recognition to those who fangirl the hardest! yay! Many thanks Hannah and Emma !
There are ofcourse a few simple rules.
* Create a post to accept your award
* Add the blog award button into your (as a lil widget)
* Link to Hannah in the post so others know who has given you the award
* Answer the questions I have set below
* Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
* Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
* Link your nominees to this post so that they know the rules
Emma’s questions for me, answered !
1. Who do you normally fangirl with? In real life or over the internet?
I think a bit of both. My best friends and I share may interests, which include the mutual love of many books, though I will put this under over the interent as i rarely see them now. Next are my blogger friends on here who I love sharing conversations with! Thanks guys for those moments of glee! In real life the most important persons are my siblings, my cousins and my aunt (yes shes old with two lovely kids), with whom I always end up talking about my latest interests, vice versa.
2. Who was your first ‘ship’?
This may surprise you. I cant remember if I shipped Dick of the Famous Five and Jo the Ragamuffin they meet, or just Dick and George 😄 its a children’s story I know, but then they grow up and so did I, and I have had plenty of time to think about it. Any Dick-Jo shippers out there?!?
3. Have you ever read or written fanfiction about a book you loved?
Yes! Pride and Prejudice is my go to book which I cannot get enough of, hence I’ve read as many fanfics as I could get on it, I even attempted to write my own. (its lost in my hard disk for now)
4. What was the last book/character/ship you fangirled over?
Me before you by Jo Jo Moyes!! I loved the book, and am contemplating writing an alternate ending to it! I was highly disappointed!
5. If you could be flatmates with one fictional character (no romance!) which character would you choose to live with?
Can they be girlsss!?
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter ! She’s such a rambly character, but not without sense. Id love her company!
Anne Shirley from the Anne series! She’s my most relatable fictional character. (no I don’t have red hair!)
if its a guy, I’d say Simon from The Mortal Instruments!
My nominees are the following:
My questions for my nominees
- What is your reaction to those who oppose your special ‘ships’?
- What has been your longest fangirling book/ series/ ship?
- If you could chose one character to spend a day with who would it be?
- What is your most recent fangirl moment and on what?
- In your opinion what is the most underrated book/ series that you love, which you would love to promote?
Thats it guys!
Hope you have fun! Enjoy!