Woah, woah, woah, wait up!
You dont saaay!!!?
For those of you who haven’t seen me and for those of you who have and fully well have experienced this, the news made me go fifty shades of Pink and Red and everything inbetween!!! ✨
I have to thank my lovely friend nshahzad ❤ for the honour of making me one of her nominees for the 2nd Leibster award, hugs and kisses your way, and fyi people, her writing might just turn your gloomy monday mornings eyelined in glitter! She’s awesome! Im so proud of her being a newbie in wordpress and all, hnnng….! ^_^
My blog is just over half a year old, but I’ve been down for some time dealing with some of my inner demons who has been stealing my sunshine away (haaaiya, take that!), and this notification in my inbox made me jump like a Jill-in-the-box and make me wanna go on! 🙂 ❤ :* buhbye days of pitter patter raindrops, bring in the sunshine and rainbows! Now on with the rules my friends.
Theres five so pay attention! 🙂
1. Tag the person who nominated you 😛
2. Answer the 11 questions you are given…
3. nominate 11 new bloggers and tag them ❤
4. Give them 11 new questions to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
So here are my answers to the questions by nshahzad
1. What is the most difficult challenge you faced as a blogger when starting out and how did you overcome it?
I have always known what I wanted to blog about, and that is on everything and anything that makes me happy and forget the setbacks in life. The most difficult part is the actual process. Starting out, and not being accustomed to the whole experience can be intimidating ‘caz the likes and follows and views are sometimes far and low… but I’ve finally learnt that it doesn’t matter, because the journey of building that dream blog space is what matters, the moments when blog post ideas stroll into your mind and then that pitter patter of the heart beat when you *finally* press “publish”, are totally worth all the hard work. Even better when even one person appreciates your work ❤ :* Its about your after all!
2. What 3 tips would you offer to new bloggers?
❤ When it seems hopeless, remember why you started in the first place!
❤ When your get follows, thank them for giving your hope.
❤ have a schedule, but its okay if you don’t always keep up.
3. Name the one beauty and skincare product you cannot live without?
Very me Peach me Perfect Skin Glow, for those days when you are lazy to pile on the layers on your face and just want a natural glow…. ❤
4. Which product would you rate as the absolute worst purchase ever and why?
does a unreliable makeup holder bag count
5. Post one blog here which you found entertaining, informative or both.
entertaining, and on point 🙂
6. Do you think blogging is better than making videos? why?
YES! its comparatively less time consuming in creating the content and editing, its perfect for those of us with a tinge of introvertness in our personalities, its keeping your school writing assignment skills on point even after leaving school, and most importantly it keeps the beauty of words and story telling alive in todays day and age 🙂 yipppie!! ✨
7. Name your favorite fragrance.
right now its Nina L’Eau by Nina Richi
8. What 5 items are always in your handbag?
❤ Compact mirror (you never know when theres some loose strand of hair!!)
❤ Bobby pins, to keep em head scarfs in order
❤ Hand wipes
❤ Giodarno Bronzing Pearls, for a quick freshen up ❤
❤ a notebook (ok im old fashioned, a’ight!)
9. Which store do you usually shop at for your beauty/skincare products?
Oriflame, for when English Holidays seem far away….
10. How would you define your blogging style?
laid back rambles about things that are going on in my life. I hope to improve ! ❤ (flex)
11. If you had one wish what would it be?
Duh! more wishes??
JK! wish every single person is and feels loved, cherished and accepted!
Okaaay!!!! that was fun.
Now for some nominations! These fellow bloggers run wonderful blogs covering all my interests that includes writing, reading, fashion, entertainment, food, and taking life one blog post at a time! Please do check em out!
Now heres some questions for you guys!! ^_^
1. How did you come up with your blog name and how hard was it to figure it out?
2. What inspires you to keep going?
3. Whats the craziest activity you have done in the past three years?
4. Country or city life, and why?
5. Reading or listening to music, and why? (#koreanunicorns?)
6. One thing you believed as a kid, but now think it is totally dumb of you to think of.
7. Whats the best part about blogging?
8. Would you chose swimming in a sea with the possiblity of a shark encounter or bungee jumping?
9. Favourite novel of all time? (Go Austen!!)
10. What has been a post in your blog that took the longest to write?
11. Advice to first time bloggers?
Well thats it guys! I hope to spread the happiness the nominations bring, thank you Leibster Award presenters!! ❤
Toodles! ❤ :*